Companies looking for solutions for bulk liquid shipping in the food industry should consider the UWL FlexiTank for products such as edible oils, corn syrup, fructose, and wine. The benefits of our FlexiTank system are wide ranging, and UWL is proud to offer this service for our diverse clients.
Let’s take a moment to look at everything the UWL FlexiTank system can provide for the food industry and why you should select it for your operations.
Bulk Liquid Food Product Possibilities
Whether your company is wanting to bulk transport olive oil, ship corn oil in bulk, or has to fulfill a variety of other food shipping needs, our FlexiTank system has you covered.
Some of the bulk liquid food products that we regularly transport include:
- Animal oils
- Coconut oil
- Corn oil
- Olive oil
- Palm oil
- Peanut oil
- Rice bran oil
- Soya bean oil
- Sugar syrup
- Syrup concentrate
- Vegetable oil
As you can see, the UWL FlexiTank system is incredibly versatile when it comes to bulk liquid food shipping which is one reason why these units can be a valuable asset to your operations.
The Capabilities of the UWL FlexiTank System
Our FlexiTanks offer impressive capabilities for bulk liquid food transportation. These capabilities are carried out by our dedicated team who ensure your products arrive intact and on time, every time.
We have extensive experience as bulk liquid and chemical NVOCC freight logistic experts, and can handle each stage of the supply chain process while giving our customers access to full visibility of our procedures.
Our operations are able to offer the following capabilities for customers:
- Domestic transport of non-hazardous industrial food-grade bulk liquids
- Complete door-to-door service
- Configurations for 53’ intermodal trailers
- The ability to mix and match commodities for transport efficiencies
- Solutions for static and temporary storage
- Drayage suppliers with proper equipment to maximize your payloads
- Quick response time for any inquiries and a team available for consultations
- A focus on a partner-oriented business strategy
- Customizable sizes determined by logistics needs and commodities while reducing ultimate packaging costs
Additional advantages and certifications include:
- Full Service, Licensed NVOCC
- Licensed and Bonded, Asset-Based Freight Forwarder
- Operations in all major trade lanes
- Kosher Certified
- International and domestic warehousing, distribution and transportation services
- Full documentation and filing freight forwarding services
- Global supply chain visibility
To see some of these capabilities in action and get a look at how we prepare our FlexiTanks for olive oil, corn oil shipping and more, visit our main FlexiTanks page and check out our numerous videos.
The Benefits of Using UWL FlexiTanks for Bulk Liquid Food Shipping
Along with our extensive capabilities, UWL’s FlexiTank systems can provide a host of benefits for our clients. These include the following.
- Reducing expenses– Our team is able to offer you lower costs because we can:
- Provide fast loading and unloading at our facilities
- Transport 31% more liquid than conventional totes and drums
- Provide a system with lessened freight and handling charges due to one-way use
- Leave behind minimal product residue
- Do away with cleaning costs, since FlexiTanks are single-use and disposable
- Eliminating risk– We focus on safety, security and reliability in our operations, and our FlexiTank system allows us to:
- Remove contamination risks
- Provide $5 million in liability coverage per FlexiTank unit
- Provide Low Cost Marine Cargo Insurance
- Offering environmentally-friendly design– Our FlexiTanks significantly cut down on packaging waste because the units are recyclable
- Increasing efficiency– Due to the factors above, FlexiTanks can additionally increase the overall efficiency of your essential operations, allowing you to potentially expand your business in the future
As you can see, the benefits of utilizing a UWL FlexiTank for your bulk liquid food shipping are quite diverse. Be sure to reach out to our team if you have any questions.
Warehousing and Storage Options
In addition to everything our FlexiTanks can offer our customers, we’re also happy to provide warehousing and storage options for those who need them.
Key features of our warehousing facilities include:
- Complete tank farm which offers 200,000 gallons of storage
- Kosher certified storage and handling with supervision
- FDA and Nutraceutical certified storage
- Many warehousing and distribution locations across the United States
Contact UWL for Your Bulk Liquid Food Shipping Needs
If you’re ready to utilize a cost-effective, reliable, and efficient system for the bulk transport of your food products, we’re ready to get to work for you.
Contact UWL today to begin using our FlexiTanks.